This Spring and Summer, Digizuite will join marketing and DAM conferences to explore new trends and meet with industry peers.
From 7-8 May, the Nordic Strategy Forum CMO will take place at Sofitel Berlin Kurfurstendamm in Berlin. Leading Nordic marketing leaders from Carlsberg, Toyota, and Nordea Bank, will cover key topics including:
- Optimization of consumer contact through all marketing channels - time and resources allocation
- Successful automatization of marketing processes
- Content marketing as a tool for successful B2B operations
- What is the future demand of marketing from the business operations
The event offers attendees to pre-book 1-to-1 meetings with solution providers. Here you will meet Digizuite along with our strategic partner, Sitecore.
Participating from Digizuite is Peter Toft, Market Director & Business Development Officer Sitecore (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with Søren Skovbølling, Chairman of the board (email@example.com). Feel free to follow and connect with Peter on Twitter and LinkedIn. Connect with Søren on LinkedIn.
The art and practice of managing digital media from a single source
In June, Digizuite will explore the art and practice of managing digital media with inspiration from leading experts.
The Henry Stewart Event 'DAM Europe 2015' on digital and media asset management are the premier conferences for the digital asset management (DAM) industry. Digizuite will attend the European part of the conference, taking place 24-26 June at Radisson Blue Portman Hotel in London.
Speakers from Real Story Group, Optimity Advisors, and others, will cover session topics such as:
- How to select (or replace) a Digital & Media Asset Management System
- DAM Change Management: People and Processes First, Then Technology
- Metadata Matters: Measuring Maturity in Your Organization
- DAM & PIM
- DAM Logistics - when your DAM is more warehouse than library
- Rights + DAM = Value
Join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #DAMEU.
Ready to get in touch?
Would you like to know how to get started with a digital transformation?
Feel free to contact us.