We are a passionate global team with headquarters in Odense (Denmark) and offices in Belgium, the UK and the United States, providing one of the leading Digital Asset Management systems - Digizuite™ DAM, helping global brands in their digital transformation. We are searching for new team members to build a Professional Services practice in the USA, supporting the rapid growth in the North American market.
- Are you a developer or consultant looking for new opportunities?
- Do you want to work with some of the largest global brands, helping benefit from one of the world's most advanced software solutions for managing digital media?
- Do you like to be challenged with designing and building solutions that create value for your customers?
- Do you have experience in MarTech with in-depth understanding of how different technologies support marketing operations and customer experiences?
- Do you have good understanding of MarTech technologies, including DAM?
If you answer yes to the above questions, you are possibly who we are looking for.
Digizuite™ DAM helps global brands manage their digital assets from a single source using our innovative and recognized technology. We are continuing our rapid growth globally, fueled by increased adaption of DAM technology, a growing partner network and local presence, which is why we are looking for more DAM consultants.
What we expect from our candidates
You can work independently and handle various tasks including pre-sales consultancy, analysis, project delivery, and operation. With reference to the company's VP, Professional Services & Innovation and coordinated with our project management, you will be responsible for project deliverables, training and support services to our customers, with support from the HQ team.
You can expect travel activity and occasional flexible working hours to accommodate our customers' different time zones.
You have experience from similar roles and have a relevant technical background from the MarTech software industry. You are highly motivated by customer interaction with a desire to understand what customers are trying to accomplish. You are capable of advising them on best practices and are able to use your own and your colleague’s skillset to help customers benefit from the Digizuite™ DAM technology.
- Lead project deliverables dealing with infrastructure, installation, customer specific configuration, training and supporting the customer
- Work closely with our partners to jointly ensure customer success
- Analysis of customer processes and needs, including remote or onsite workshops
- Configure solution to fulfill customers’ business needs
- Training and supporting customers
- Contributing to our knowledge management system and documentation
- You are focused on excellent customer service and an active team player
- You set the bar high and help ensure the quality of delivery
- You have solid practical experience from the IT industry and are experienced with the implementation of MarTech solutions
- You are independent, thorough and result-oriented with good business understanding and excellent work ethics
- Ability to plan activities and meet our deadlines
- You understand Windows Server 2014 and newer - and how Windows technology and services work
- MSSQL: Build your own MSSQL queries, execute them and understand general principles of MSSQL
- AD / ADFS / Windows authentication: Understand how it works with groups and roles.
- PowerShell: General understanding of PowerShell
- Network: Insight into network architecture, firewall, ports and the different pitfalls for Cloud vs. on-premise networks
- Microsoft Internet Information Service (IIS): Knowledge of the different features of IIS (Setting up certificates, FTP and websites)
- Understanding of Sitecore on a Sitecore developer level
- The possibility of working from home
A challenging and exciting position in an industry and company that is growing in many ways, working with digital strategies, advising on digital efficiency in large organizations, as well as developing and implementing our digital asset management software globally.
Digizuite A/S is considered by Gartner as one of the leading global providers of DAM technologies and we take pride in being at the forefront of a growing industry. You will become a part of a strong professional team promoting high expectations with everyone taking part in the development and innovation of our company, our products, and services. In short, you will get:
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic growing business
- A position with great freedom and responsibility in a well-functioning team
- A business with open and informal processes
- Flexible working hours
- A good working environment
- Good opportunities for further professional development and empowerment
- An attractive package that matches your background, qualifications and work results
You can contact our VP Professional Services, Henrik Lambert, on mobile phone +45 2929 8484 if you have further questions. Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Solution Architect" as soon as possible. We are holding ongoing interviews.