Are you interested in further developing Digizuite™ DAM, the world’s best Digital Asset Management (DAM) system, in an international company where we value collaboration, trustworthiness and professionalism? Are you passionate and ambitious?
Do you find yourself spending hours talking about .NET/C#, API, SOA and messaging? Then you might be one of our new software developers.
Digizuite provides a powerful Digital Asset Management system that helps companies upload, search, edit, distribute and repurpose all kinds of digital assets across multiple channels. We are looking into an exciting future where we will focus on strengthening key areas such as software integration and intelligent workflows that will form the backbone of world’s best Digital Asset Management system.
You have a relevant theoretical background, for example, as an information technologist. Through prior experience, you have built a solid foundation that empowers you to actively engage in discussions regarding architecture and implementation.
You love taking responsibility. You get a kick out of experiencing simple, elegant solutions to complex challenges. You see yourself as a C# backend developer, but you have knowledge and experience within frontend technologies as well.
You have a constant focus on quality, security and performance in everything you code.
- C# .NET at a high level, including Visual Studio
- Solid experience with MicrosoftSQL Server and T-SQL
- Solid experience with implementation and/or integration with REST Web services
- Knowledge of general web technologies such as HTTP, XML, JSON
- Experience with Unit Test
- You speak and write English fluently
Nice to have:
- Cloud technologies in Azure and/or AWS
- Document databases
- Messaging technologies
- Git/GitHub, JIRA
- Teamcity, Octopus
What we are offering
At Digizuite you will experience a workplace that is dynamic and operates through agile methods where you can have a say:
- A flexible workplace that balances professional ambitions and family life
- A challenging and diverse daily life with skilled and engaged colleagues
- A pension scheme and health insurance
- Your employment will be full-time with the option of flexible hours.
How to apply?
Does this sound like your dream job? Send your application and CV to Rasmus Hummelmose, VP Product at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so we strongly recommend that you send your application as soon as possible.